TERMS & CONDITIONS
Crest Regalia Ltd (the "Company") and its affiliates provide access to thefreemason.com website (the "website") and sell our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page.
Please read these conditions carefully before using the website. By using the website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
1. Amendments to the conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our policies and the terms & conditions of sale at any time. You will be subject to the policies and terms & conditions of sale in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us.
2. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales (United Kingdom). You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
3. Crest Regalia Ltd abides by The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 United Kingdom.
4. The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
5. Our contract
When you place an order to purchase a product from the Company, we will send you an email confirming receipt and the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we dispatch that product to you and is confirmed by an email we send to you confirming that we have dispatched. That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the dispatch confirmation email to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a dispatch confirmation email to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract. You are seeking to enter into a contract with Crest Regalia Ltd when you place an order.
6. Your account
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
8. Pricing and availability
We do not list the availability information for products sold by us on the website and that dispatch times are not guaranteed. Dispatch times cannot be guaranteed unless we have a specific agreement with you. As we process your order, we will inform you by email or telephone if any products you order are unavailable.
Please review our returns policy here
It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods on all packages destined outside the European Union, and shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. It is the customers' responsibility to comply with any specific import law at the product destination and to pay any import duties or local taxes.
11. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You will always have the option to opt-out of future email communications. This does not affect your statutory rights.
12. Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
13. Any voucher or promotion displayed on the website or offered by us entitles you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with the Company. Details of the minimum spend, including VAT and saving entitlement can be found in your voucher email or promotion information. The Company reserves the right to refuse redemption of vouchers that have not been issued by an authorised agent of the Company. Vouchers have a cash value of £0.001 and are not transferable or assignable. Only one voucher can be used per order and cannot be used with any other promotion. Vouchers and promotions are redeemable only against the value of goods purchased. They may not be redeemed against pack promotional offers, gift cards or additional services such as delivery charges or gift wrapping. In the event of returns, refunds will be given for cash as used in the original purchase above the value of the voucher or promotion. In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the voucher or promotion will be deemed to be spread between the goods proportionately. The sum in cash exceeding this value will be returned to the customer. Where an order is placed on an already discounted item where it clearly states that no discount code or voucher is to be used and the order is subsequently cancelled, an administration charge of £5.00 plus VAT may be applied.
14. Community facilities
The Company provides a mean to communicate with other people through an unmoderated discussion forum.
You agree that all messages made by you as part of this discussion forum and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of the Company. The Company does not endorsed any message in any way or verify the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. This forum is not monitored or moderated by the Company, however any objectionable message or external link should be notified to the Company for investigation and/or removal.
The Company are authorized by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself. In your use of these forums, you agree that you will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws. This website may contain links to other web sites and files and as such we have no control over the content and can not ensure it will not be offensive or objectionable.
The Company reserves the right to suspend or delete any user account for any reason deemed appropriate by the Company.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
16. Third Party Web Sites, Goods and Services
Crest Regalia Ltd may provide links to third party web sites that are not affiliated with Crest Regalia Ltd. We make no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which we may provide links or any goods or services available from such sites, and no such representations should be inferred or construed whether from such provision or otherwise.
All matters concerning any goods and services that you purchase from a third party site, including, without limitation all contract terms are solely between you and the owner of that site and Crest Regalia Ltd will not be liable for any costs or damages to you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any third party website.
17. Our contact details
If you need to reach us, please contact us here
VAT Reg. No. GB 471 2930 52